Cleaning performance, number of tanks and size of tanks are freely configurable.
CAVSYS® CIP for production lines and tank farms
Each CIP system is defined according to the cleaning performance and process selected, media concentration, material requirements and space availability options. Systems with any number of tanks, the dimensions of which can be selected, can be used for one or more production lines and / or storage tanks. The focus is on process safety - and this is achieved through defined interfaces, control with operator guidance via touchscreen and optional measurement technology realized. The cleaning media and sequence can be freely selected. The freely configurable processes offer the flexibility that is necessary for the CIP cleaning of the connected areas with systems for production like flash pasteurizer and fillers, and pipes, tanks, etc.
- Cleaning performance, number of tanks and size of tanks freely configurable
- Modular construction
- Free programmable CIP processes
- Isolated tanks for hot cleaning fluids
- Cleaning performance up to 60 m3/h
- Solid stainless steel frame
- Cleaning media are freely choosable: batch water, caustic, acid, hot water, disinfectant solution, fresh water